George Munengwa is a Zimbabwean entrepreneur and has been in business since 2012 when ProAir air conditioning was founded. With the outrageous marketing strategy he set out to put ProAir on the map from the very inception initially starting with individuals making sure their needs are met to the highest expectation and steadily growing to corporate. This strategy was successful and responsible for making ProAir the weather behave in Zimbabwe, which has become one of the most sorts after air conditioning companies in the country. He is not only a marketer but enjoys motivating young people to follow their goals and not to limit themselves. This led him to begin the GB PIE factory, this program helps motivate and empower entrepreneurs to move out of their comfort zones and make a difference in the society.George is also the secretary at the Mash East Chapter EII 2 infantry Brigade.
He is also a multi award winner of the below listed awards.
- 2012: Victors Awards Entrepreneur of the year
- 2015: Zimbabwe Business Awards -Top Emerging Businessman of the Year
- 2015: Zimbabwe Business Awards -ProAir Zimbabwe
Top Air conditioning & Refrigeration company of the year 2015
- 2015: IODZ-Institute Of Directors Zimbabwe Director Of The Year Sme
- 2015-Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce ( ZNCC) Entrepreneur of the Year(2nd Runner-up)
- 2016-Megafest Leadership Awards -Outstanding entrepreneurial Leader 1st Runner-up
- 2017 Megafest Most innovative organisation of the year
- 2017 Zimbabwe Business Awards Businessman of the year Air Conditioning and refrigeration
- 2019 Megafest Top 20 outstanding man in business of the year 2019 Winner
- 2019 JCI Ten outstanding young persons award, Business economic and entrepreneurial accomplishments 2019 honouree
George is driven by focus, determination and passion and his major goal i that ProAir becomes a household name in air conditioning and that it becomes a business that will be passed on to many generations to come. During his spare time George enjoys playing sport soccer, basketball and golf.